We've made some good progress toward production of the WO|Bone and we'd love for you to learn about it!
1) The most important thing to update you on - thanks to the generous support of the WO Bone pre-sales campaign, we recently sent funds to Bring Love In in Addis Abbaba, Ethiopia to cover 644 home cooked lunches for orphans!
2) The WO Bone mold deposit is in with the mold maker - it's in the production cue and we should see the mold completed by the end of July, fingers crossed.
3) wodesign.com is getting a facelift (available soon) to take on additional pre-sales orders ... tell your dog loving friends!
4) Packaging design (for retailers) should be finalized in the coming weeks. After that, we'll get a few printed and wrap them around our prototypes to make sure the WO Bone is displayed on retailers shelves well. We are also working on some super cool retail "call to action" slatwall gizmos that our retailers are going to love (made locally here in Montana)!
5) We are testing our material selection and colors in the next 2 weeks so that when the WO Bone mold is completed, we will be able to "hit the ground running" on production.
Remember, we struck out on this endeavor to make a difference in our world ... 1 dog toy at a time ... and, we couldn't do it without your support. Thank you! We'll keep you updated on our continued progress every couple of weeks ... stay tuned!